It's been 1+ week since we've moved into our new home. We, as well as Ruffy, are settling into the new neighborhood. Ruffy, being such a rambunctious doggie that he is, had ran off his leash several times over the past week! During these "escapades" of his, he definitely helped us break the ice with our neighbors as we were chasing after him on our neighbors' yards and front porches.
This neighborhood makes me feel like I'm living in the Wisteria Lane. Let's see. We have a neighbor with 5 kids (kinda like Lynette) and a neighbor who is very friendly and organizes the neighborhood activities (like Bree), and I'd like to think that I'm like Gabrielle (I mean, the Gabby before this new season of course) as I think I'm the only one who is without kids yet. Ok, I know, I'm not a size 0 nor as hot as Gabrielle. But one could dream, right?! =)
Alright, back to the house. I've been unpacking for the past week, trying to put things away, one box at a time. I'm not laboring away though, as my Mom said, we shouldn't be a slave to the house. I take it to heart!! haha!! Anyway, it's going slowly but surely. It's nice to finally able to use the nice dinnerware, stemware, etc. that we received from our wedding! It's like opening our wedding gifts all over again. That part was fun!
This past weekend, Kyle brought me to the Alum Creek state park. It's just about 2 miles away from our house and the place is simply picturesque! There is a big pond (or lake??) and is surrounded by big lush trees. Ah, fall foliage is just so beautiful!! We'll try to remember to bring along our camera next time so that we can take some pictures.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to know that you guys are settling in the new house. I am still trying to find some reasons to visit our Columbus hub so that I can visit you too. :p
-H2
That would be awesome! You are welcome anytime! =)
Post a Comment