I was putting the dishes away this morning and turned to look at the couch where Ruffy normally would "hang out" in the mornings. He wasn't there and I wondered where he was. So I went upstairs and looked into our bedroom. Nope, he wasn't under the bed. I peeked into our master bath and he wasn't there either. Neither was he in our guest bedrooms. So I went back downstairs to the mudroom, he wasn't there, and I proceeded down the foyer to our study room. And there he is, all stretched out, soaking in the morning sun!!! :D Oh my, our Ruffy loves the sun! I can't help myself but smiled. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and took a few pictures of him getting a nice tan! 30 minutes later, he is still on the same spot, relaxing in the sunny area of the study, not fazed by all the boxes around him! :)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha...Ruffy's so cute! I remember my doggies used to do that too! And they would actually move when the sun moves, so we know it's no mistake. Funny... :)
janelia
Post a Comment