I just realized that my last posting was more than a month ago, so I thought I'd write something this afternoon. I can't help but feel that blogging is somehow outdated, and Facebooking is so much more popular now. I've been uploading pictures and updating statuses on FB lately that I simply don't know if anyone is actually reading our blog anymore.
Anyway, the holiday season is finally here! Yay! We have been waiting for Thanksgiving and we can't believe that it has come and gone. This year it was just the two of us and Ruffy, as Baba and Mama are in Taiwan visiting relatives. Kyle went for an easy 5-mile Turkey Trot run on Thanksgiving morning. When he came home, I quickly whipped out an appetizer, a fully loaded brie and crackers, to aid my hungry hubby. We then started cooking up a storm! This year we had a simpler Thanksgiving spread than the usual as we planned to just make the dishes that we both like -- the herb-roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry-orange sauce, green bean casserole, mashed sweet potatoes and pumpkin cheesecake! Ruffy had his own version of doggie turkey meal too! Well, all of us had a great meal and we were really stuffed all day!
This year we went shopping on Black Friday for the first time. No, we weren't one of those hardcore shoppers who stood in line at 4 in the morning. We left home at around 8-ish and by the time we got home after lunch around 2pm, we were dead tired! We didn't get anything big, but we bought a few things that we need around the house and we were happy with our purchases.
On Sunday, Kyle put up the Christmas lights while I made some snacks for our usual Sunday football tv routine. We haven't had the chance to decorate our x'mas tree yet, so it will be a definite to-do this week. Ah, I love love LOVE the holiday season!
Well, enjoy some of the pictures we took in November.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The same reason why I waited almost two months before updating my blog...FB is taking up most of my free time now.
-- Lexi
Post a Comment