Obama just gave the speech of his life last night. Can you believe more people in the US tuned in to watch his acceptance speech compared to the Olympic's opening ceremony? I thought he did a pretty darn good job. Unfortunately, all these attention came to a stopping halt when McCain announced his running mate this morning. McCain stole Obama's thunder!
Honestly, McCain's choice surprised me. I guess I'm not alone as many political analysts were baffled as well. My first thought was that McCain must be out of his mind. Would Palin able to sway the women voters? I'm not sure but she's definitely creating a lot of buzz! Well, we'd have to see how long it'll last...
"Change vs. Experience"? I suppose we'll find out what the majority thinks on Nov 4th!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think 'experience' is the right choice of word here. It's more like 'change vs the same old bs'! ;)
-H2
Post a Comment